Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this website.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions, you should exit site now. These Terms and Conditions may be revised and updated from time to time so please review occasionally. Your continued usage will mean you accept those changes.
(1) THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Any information or communication contained in, or relayed through, The Site, is for general health and educational purposes only. It should never be substituted for consulting a medical or other health professional. Nothing contained on The Site, including any e-mail or newsletter communication that is associated with The Site, should be construed as medical advice. Always consult in person with a trained health care professional on any health matters. Never disregard medical advice as a result of information, which you may have read on the Site. Use of any information, purchase of any product, or a decision for any procedure, therapy, treatment or product that is mentioned on The Site, or any site that it links to, is solely at your discretion and at your own risk. IAPRS accepts no liability for any decisions you make that result from or are influenced by content or communication from The Site.
(2) INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE
The Site contains content and information from a variety of sources. IAPRS and its Vendors present and make available such content and information as a public service, for the sole purpose of aiding you, the individual. The Site, therefore, cannot guarantee the accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, veracity, completeness, or timeliness of such information. You are responsible for confirming the sufficiency and reliability of any such information.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON ANY AND ALL INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER IAPRS, OR ITS VENDORS, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR SUBMITTED TO THE SITE, OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. IAPRS, AND ITS VENDORS, MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WITH REGARD TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF SUCH INFORMATION. IAPRS, AND ITS VENDORS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IAPRS, AND ITS VENDORS, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OF SUCH INFORMATION OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUE, CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THE USE OR RELIANCE UPON SUCH INFORMATION. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
(3) LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. As a service, The Site may provide links to other websites. Inclusion of any linked web site on The Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site. IAPRS and its vendors have no control over, and assume no liability with respect to any content, information or other communication that is associated with these websites. If you decide to leave The Site and access a third-party site, you do so at your own risk.
(4) COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTIONS. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on The Site (including, but not limited to, articles, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, trademarks, service marks and the like, collectively the "Content") is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content is owned by The Site or third party licensors. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content or infringe upon trademarks or service marks contained in such Content. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to any Content accessed through The Site, not to alter the Content in any way, and not to alter or remove any trademark, copyright or any other notice from copies of the Content.
(5) PERMITTED USE. Current and past patients may print parts of the Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you do not remove any trademarks, copyright and any other notice contained in such Content.
(6) CHANGE IN SITE. IAPRS and/or its Vendors may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Site, including the availability of any Content feature, at any time, and without notice or liability. While IAPRS and its Vendors endeavor to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information available, the information and materials on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and may be changed or updated without notice. IAPRS and its Vendors will not be liable or responsible for any such inaccuracies, errors, changes, or updates.
(7) CONFIDENTIALITY ON INTERNET. Use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While IAPRS and its Vendors have endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication (e.g., an e-mail) or material transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, IAPRS and its Vendors are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the Site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. You must make your own determination as to these matters.
(8) INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold IAPRS, its Vendors, their suppliers, contributing authors, medical advisors, owners, officers, employees, directors, ISPs and other companies and individuals involved with The Site (collectively "Site Contributors") harmless against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, actions or other repercussions or effects (a "Loss") arising in connection with use of this website. In no event will Site Contributors be liable to you for any actions, decisions or loss related to or arising from your use of this website or any communications related to this website.
(9) JURISDICTION. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with IAPRS and Site Contributors, or in any way relating to your use of The Site, resides in the courts of the State of Colorado, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Colorado in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving IAPRS and Site Contributors.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Colorado, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved