- Medical Name: Volbella Injectable Filler
- Common Name: Dermal Fillers, Volume Restoration, Injectable Filler, Hyaluronic Acid Filler
- Anesthesia Type: Topical Anesthesia
- Procedure Duration: 15 minutes or less
- Recovery Time: None
- Procedure Location: Office
About Volbella Injectable Filler
Volbella is the FDA-approved injectable filler designed especially for lines around the lips, lip volumizing and lip contouring. It is appropriate for men and women and, because of its smaller particle size, can be used on men and women who have thin skin.
Benefits of Volbella Injectable Filler
Volbella restores volume in the lips that is lost over time, it also can define and plump the lips to enhance their shape and size, and eliminate wrinkles around the mouth.
How Volbella Injectable Filler is Performed
You will arrive approximately 30 minutes before your treatment and apply a topical numbing cream. The injections are performed by Dr. Peter Schmid to ensure natural looking results.
Alternate Methods to Volbella Injectable Filler