Delivering a new standard in eye care, this ophthalmologist-tested sunscreen defends, enhances, and optimizes the entire eye area, including the eye lid. Formulated specifically for the unique structure of the thinner and more sensitive skin around the eye, Physical Eye UV Defense provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection without migrating into and irritating the eyes. A unifying tint enhances skin tone while ceramides nourish, creating a smooth, optimal canvas for makeup application.
- 100% mineral base, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Non-migrating formula prevents irritation of the eye.
- Sheer, universal tint suitable for all skin types, unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
- Proven safe for use from the brow bone to the cheek bone, even on the eye lid.
- Nourishes thin, delicate skin around the eye.
|Skin Type||Acneic Skin, Aging Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin|
|Size||0.3 fl oz|
Apply daily to entire eye area; under the eye, on the crow’s feet area, and on eye lids.
- Titanium Dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®): Microfine zinc oxide provides broad spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue.
- Translucent color spheres: Provides universal tint for all skin types and unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
- Ceramides: Nourishes the delicate skin around the eye.
No one believes I’ve had surgery, it looks so natural! Dr. Schmid did a fantastic job! —Jean (Facelift)
I fly in from Los Angeles to get my Botox and filler injections from Dr. Peter Schmid. I have complete trust in Dr. Schmid and his staff! —Lisa H (Botox and Fillers)
Dr. Schmid is THE BEST!!! All of the staff is AWESOME! My aesthetician Debbie is simply wonderful. I refer you all to everyone! —Tiffany M (Botox)
Everybody makes me feel very comfortable, especially given the fact that my treatment is "cosmetic".—Maura M. (Juvederm, Restylane, Botox)
The entire staff was very welcoming and professional. Kristy was very helpful and answered all my questions.—Jerry H