LHA Toner is a targeted glycolic acid toner ideal for combination oily skin. Formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents, including lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid, it efficiently removes excess residue and surface cells to get rid of clogged pores. Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, this glycolic acid toner has a low pH to efficiently exfoliate and reveal brighter, more even, and refined skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging.
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Ideal complement to aesthetic procedures and at-home cosmeceutical use.
|Skin Type||Acneic Skin, Aging Skin, Combination Skin, Oily Skin|
- Twice daily after using LHA Cleanser, pour a small amount of this glycolic acid toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
- If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
Aqua / water / eau, Alcohol denat., Glycolic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Capryloyl salicylic acid, Salicylic acid
No one believes I’ve had surgery, it looks so natural! Dr. Schmid did a fantastic job! —Jean (Facelift)
I fly in from Los Angeles to get my Botox and filler injections from Dr. Peter Schmid. I have complete trust in Dr. Schmid and his staff! —Lisa H (Botox and Fillers)
Dr. Schmid is THE BEST!!! All of the staff is AWESOME! My aesthetician Debbie is simply wonderful. I refer you all to everyone! —Tiffany M (Botox)
Everybody makes me feel very comfortable, especially given the fact that my treatment is "cosmetic".—Maura M. (Juvederm, Restylane, Botox)
The entire staff was very welcoming and professional. Kristy was very helpful and answered all my questions.—Jerry H